marți, 28 februarie 2012

That awesome moment.

So, I guess all those sleepless nights, the fatigue and the moments when I just couldn't take anymore have finally paid off. I worked like there was nothing else in the world apart from that matter, I listened when the time was right and I won. I succeeded and I am proud. 

I would have never guessed that this could happen and I would've been glad if I just proved my point. But, somehow, last Saturday I did more than that: I showed everyone else that I am able to excel in one way or another, I showed them that I am worthy and I discovered that I am strong.

This came in the perfect moment, I needed it like the air I breathe.

I've escaped from that intricate web of lies you've woven and even though I once trusted you, I now know better than to let you listen to my dreams. You can give me names, you can ignore me or you can try to know me, all over again. Deep down, you know that, in a way or another, I'm better than you.

And that's everything that matters. Because sometimes, it's good to be selfish, arrogant and narcissistic.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu