marți, 18 decembrie 2012

Notice.

I want you to notice, am I asking too much?
I want you to notice that I'm crying myself to sleep, again, that nightmares plague my nights.
I want you to notice that under my mask, I'm torn apart by the fact that I don't belong anymore. Alone is what I have, alone protects me.
I want you to notice how abandoned I feel, how empty and hollow my will has become, because I've opened up to you with my whole being.
Why won't you notice, why do you tell me to stop complaining, why can't you see that for me, these things make me feel like I've been tossed aside after giving what I had to give? I can't be funny, nor witty, nor smart. Neither am I beautiful as the others, but I am ME, one of a kind, here in the present.
Why won't you notice? Somehow, I feel let down, I feel excluded. Am I the only one to blame? I can't resist much longer, you know that.
So I beg you: notice! See how desperate, how foolish I am and try to understand.
But please, don't let me down again.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu